View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004   #15
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjf
Just to clarify the situation, BTF is right.

The move was not made because of bad news/thoughts on Joppru, or even Starling. What happened was that someone(team) tried to sign Murphy off of our practice squad. We then had to sign Murphy to our active squad to keep from losing him. It was Murphy's choice between the team who tried to sign him, and us. Guess he likes the situation here. (FYI-This info came from one of the local tv stations sports-can't remember which one).

I'm glad that Kendrick cleared waivers.
I could be wrong but I do not think that it is Murphy's choice. The team gets the opportunity to move him to our roster or lose him to the team offering him a roster spot. I don't think Murphy has any say.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote