View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004   #19
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I see a passivness on both sides of the ball. It is like they are waiting for something to happen and then to react to it. It's a bit like a counter puncher in boxing. In pro ball I don't think we can get away with that type of operation we will get beat to the punch everytime. I am concerned about the team philosophy. If we lay back in an attempt to prevent the other teams operation rather than attacking the other team, we will be in for a VERY long season indeed.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote