View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004   #15
Texan_in_KS
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Texan_in_KS could be on the next Madden coverTexan_in_KS could be on the next Madden coverTexan_in_KS could be on the next Madden coverTexan_in_KS could be on the next Madden coverTexan_in_KS could be on the next Madden coverTexan_in_KS could be on the next Madden cover

Have you watched any of the Chiefs games this year? Have you looked at the injury list at all? I'm by no means calling the game a gimme for the Texans, but it is just as winnable as any other game we've played this year if we avoid the turnovers.

I've talked to many of my buddies here who are hardcore Chiefs fans, and they are sweating this one as much as any. Its a new year, and so far with the Chiefs injuries, lack of consistency on defense, and failure from the second level of talent behind the injured players to step up, they're reeling. To this point in time, this Chiefs team hasn't done anything to make you think they are the same as last year. If we were ever going to have a chance to snatch a 'W' from them, now is the time.
Texan_in_KS is offline   Reply With Quote