View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #9
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

So many variables in this game. If the Chiefs hadn't started out 0-2 then I would call it a K.C. win but it could go either way. I think the deciding factor in this game, regardless of whether Holmes plays or not is going to be which team is more angry about being 0-2 right now. The Texans are thinking that if they had taken care of business then they'd be 2-0 and I'm sure the Chiefs are thinking the same thing.

The Texans only chance to win this game I think is that K.C. comes out looking for the Texans team they thumped last season at Reliant. I'm praying that the Chiefs are mostly in a "Good, here come the Texans. Just what we needed to put things back on track, a bad team we can beat easily". If that's the case and the Texans have had enough of losing then they could win. There are a lot of "if's" in that scenario though.

I'll be happy if they just come out focused and stop the parade of mistakes that 2004 has been so far. 0-3 will be a lot easier to stomach if they play up to the level they're capable. 1-2 would be better of course