View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #3
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Well the team we .... would like to love who can put up points has yet to show up. I'm sure they're capable of it, but they need to do it before I get extremely geeked about a game. All I am looking for sunday is a + in the turnover ratio column, and our defense displaying their manhood when it matters.

Yeah, Trent Green is Mr. Suck so far, but at some point during the season he's going to light someone up, and I really do not want that to be us. If we can continue Green's suck streak and hang on the the ball, I'll be elated. (we'll most likely win if that happens)
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote