View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #77
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I enjoy any debate good or bad especialy when you get both sides of it. Just wish those damn texans can scratch out a win and a streak at that so this board won't be so negative. I'm tire of talking about losing. Well it was good chating with you, got to go paint my living room now damn I hate painting.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote