View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #75
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I know why we are talking about him.....because you guys tend to blame the coaches and the line and give Carr a free pass.

Like I said...you may be right. Carry on. It's all good.
I not giving him a free pass its more of a "grace" period that ends at the end of this year. Look if he doesn't make significant improvement I'll be the first one to start questioning, but as of right now its just to soon. Second on blaming the coaches alot of people tend to do that after two disapointing losses. I'll admit I was a little hard on them but I was pissed and needed to vent. Although there were some questionable calls in that game.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote