View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #74
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

In other words there are bigger fish to fry right now. Also Im not a "Carr" fan I'm a fan of this team. I just very patient and I know it takes time to develop a quarterback especialy one that was put in the circumstances that he was. I'm not out there saying Carr is a Probowler right now. I'm just stating that hes playing better this year and I'm happy with his play this season and I'm excited to see how much he'll grow over the course of this season.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote