View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #70
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

A td is a td, I expect a good qb to take full advantage blown coverage that what he is supposed to do. Also if you want to nick pick situation what about the blown call on the AJ pass. That was in double coverage and not a gimmie pass and could of set up a 3rd td. The point is I really don't know why we're talking about this. David didn't lose us the game, he played good and had a good game. Our defense, special teams, and excessive turnovers cost us the game.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote