View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #69
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
Ive never sated that Carr has arrived, Ive simply stated that hes gotten alot better and will continue to get better and mature as the team gets better and mature around him. Also don't be in denial about the line play right now its really starting to scare me. BTW how many times has Carr been sacked this year
Look, you are a Carr apologist and a big fan of the dude so that's all cool. I break down what I see and I'm not overly impressed to date although I feel much better about him today than I did a year ago. Perhaps you are right and I am wrong. You keep apologizing for our lack of TD's and I will continue to post what I see in real time. To me, I see that most of your posturing is about what he is going to do one day and most of my posts are about what he is doing right now. I just tend to break down what I see more than gloss about what we may become.

Its a team game and I realize that Carr needs help. I just wish I had ONE game where he had great drives to win a game for us with his arm. If I had a couple of games where he totally takes over the game and puts the team on his back Id probably be less cynical about the guys upside.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote