View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #68
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Carr is a better QB than Johnson will ever be, but they do share some traits. I have confidence Carr will do a better job with the rush as he evolves, but I'm not in denial that he has things to work on like most of you guys.
Ive never sated that Carr has arrived, Ive simply stated that hes gotten alot better and will continue to get better and mature as the team gets better and mature around him. Also don't be in denial about the line play right now its really starting to scare me. BTW how many times has Carr been sacked this year

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote