View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #63
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69728 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
You are right about one thing. Everything we expect out of Carr is potential and potential alone. We have no great comebacks where he took over a game with his arm. We have no 3 TD days to savor. We don't have any thrilling 30-35 point shoot outs we have won. We will have to wait to see if one day that is possible. I'm waiting to see it happen.
I wasn't talking about potential in this statement I was talking about what I've seen so far this season. He has 2 td passes so far and is on par for a 16 td season so 20 isnt out of the question. Also he led 80 and 81 yard drives late in that game, but its kind of hard to lead a great comeback when your defense can't get a stop to save their life and yourcoach calls running plays right up the middle of the field when time is running out.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote