View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #60
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
Rob Johnson was a statue in the pocket. He holds onto the ball longer than any QB ever. You put anyone in at QB and they will take less sacks than him. In our last game I would not put any one of the sacks on Carr. Rob Johnson. When he would go to the sidelines I think he had the trainers put cement on his shoes so he couldn't move around.
Um, I assume you didn't watch many games with Johnson. Rob Johnson was as mobile as Carr and is as fast as any qb not named Michael Vick. Frankly, Johnson is probably faster than Carr but he had a poor feel for a pass rush and miserable field vision and tended to lock on to his wr's. Your characterization of Johnson is wide right.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote