View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #59
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
I believe we can be great at both. One thing I would like to see though is more play action bombs down the field, Also David was a year younger and was hurt last year so I'm going to use this year to establish a judgement on his abilities and growth and so far I like what I see. Two touchdown passes so far, on pace for a 16 td season. I think hell pas for about 20 though.
You are right about one thing. Everything we expect out of Carr is potential and potential alone. We have no great comebacks where he took over a game with his arm. We have no 3 TD days to savor. We don't have any thrilling 30-35 point shoot outs we have won. We will have to wait to see if one day that is possible. I'm waiting to see it happen.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote