View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004   #31
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
...but like I said, he better start earning it because he's not a top ten QB and his salary is about to become just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Who's bashing Carr? Did I say he didn't earn his salary in '02 and '03? No.
Maybe you didn't say that Carr hadn't earned his money to date. But to me, your using the phrase "start earning it" implied that Carr hadn't done so thus far. You didn't actually mean that, so my inference was faulty. But that was where my point was coming from.

Sure, Carr needs to earn his money in the future via his performance and the teams success. So to some extent do the rest of the top salary guys like Glenn, Walker, Robaire, AJ, etc. But, Carr's success or failure is directly tied to that of the organization, Casserly on down. Carr's development would be a validation for Casserly & Capers. Carr becoming a disappointment would have a trickle down effect because hes the signature player. Im putting my money (tickets, apparel, internet wagers) where my keyboard is, and saying that the Texans are right and that Carr will be a big winner.

Last edited by Lucky; 05-13-2004 at 03:15 PM. Reason: I can't write
Lucky is online now   Reply With Quote