View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #51
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I rewatched the game last night and one thing I saw, espeicialy on the first sack on David was our Oline is getting beat off the ball. I mean I paused the game and ran slow mo and their whole Dline was already charching before any player(our whole line) could get out of their stance. It made me think does David have some tendency that opposing defenses picked up on in the film room and is he giving away the snap count. Now I didnt review every play because it was late. I'm going to go back and check the whole game today, but we were beaten badly off the ball. Also on another sack on David I saw the defense just brought a extra blitzer and nobody picked him up, nobody even looked at him. Now that and the penelties is just a lack of disipline. One thing is for sure, they better get this problem solved.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote