View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
SteelBlue I noticed in one of your posts in another section you took offense because you thought you had a right to your opinion. I'm politely doing the same thing. I have not stated anywhere anything about Carr in these posts. In fact I will say that David has to begin showing more than just leadership. Anyway, I stand by what I'm saying and lets just sit back and watch what happens. We are certainly not getting a lot of info from the Texans as yet. I think its going to be an interesting year with a lot of changes. People are going to be working harder than every to maintain their positions. Once again, that's healthy for the ball club.
Hey, I just want everyone to know your thoughts are assumptions. I think that is fair. You are certainly entitled to your assumptions, but seeing developments with your own eyes is not the same as assuming what is going on. Your thoughts and your assumptions are fair game. Feel free to post them. I just think that is fair to point out you have not really seen some of these things you comment on.

Btw: I may comment on tons of stuff, but I do not get “offended” at counter arguments. I speak my mind. I encourage you to as well, but do not expect people to fall in line with your logic if they do not feel your assumptions are “fair”. I do not happen to think that when you take our offense to task it is too fair or balanced. It is just my opinion, as you are free to have your opinion as well.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote