View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #48
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
I believe you will find that the offensive line men are spaced further apart and you don't change the look for the pass as that would key the defense as to your intentions. I'm sorry, but I think this is a very big part of the problem.
Ibar Harry! you are making an excellent point and I am all over it. I think our line splits are indeed larger. When you are a running team you want big healthy splits and perhaps we are having a hard time adjusting to them in our pass protections. It may take till the bye week to adjust to our new blocking schemes. You just gave me something to look at when I watch the game for the 3rd time tomorrow.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote