View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004   #38
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
No....all you remember is run, run, pass - and only when it fails. I'd suggest watching the game more closely or at least reading the gamebook before propogating the myth. They do it, like a lot of teams, but it's far from "all they do."

I was exaggerating I thought that was obvious, so stop nick picking. Also I do watch the game closely I tape them and review them and I know what I see. The offense is a little too conservative and they dont do it like alot of teams(did you watch last nights game, hell did you watch the team that we played again last week). They still could of beat the teams in the first two weeks with that offense though if it wasn't for the sloppy play. But If we're going to consistently be able to compete against elite defenses(like the ones playoff caliber teams have) were going to have to make the playcalling a little more complex and deceptive, thats all I'm saying. JMO

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote