View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004   #15
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with most of you. I am suprised we aren't blitzing and being agressive. We are still letting the QB get 4+ seconds to throw the ball and the secondary is getting burned. So what! we have a rookie CB on one side.I didn't see Dallas complaining that they had Newman when he was a rookie. Getting pressure on the QB will help the rookie out where he doesn't have to cover for so long and that goes for Glenn too.

Not taking anything away from Detroit.. Their OL is really good at keeping the QB on their feet (and QB good at getting rid of the ball).
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote