View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004   #2
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 132014 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
3rd and more than 4 to go requires a pass to be completed and that's where I keep saying that our receivers are not the best in the world. TE's come into play in this situation. This year is going to be interesting to see the competion and what results. I keep saying the veterns are going to have to pony up or they may be gone. It would be a healthy shake up for the ball club.
Ibar, I sat here for two seasons during games and watched you ask (in posts) what was going on during the telecasts. How in the world can you make these judgements when you have not seen more than a couple of games? I'd like to know the answer to this.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote