View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004   #27
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonLionsFan
Lions only scored on one of the fumbles, and won by 2 TD's. You would be 1 - 1 without the fumbles. Lions beat you, quit making excuses. The better team won.
One of those touches was a runback. Maybe we're not giving Detroit's pass rush enough credit (I have no idea), but they won the turnover ratio 3-1 and obviously beat us on special teams. That's the biggest difference in the game. Take away those 2 fumbles and take back that runback--what have you got? Houston wins. I think what we're saying here is that the Texans should be better than what they're doing, not that Detroit isn't good.

I'm absolutely not telling you what to do, but, if you don't want to hear about the Lions game, maybe you should take a break from here until next week or a few days, anyway. We're furious about those 2 fumlbes and what might've been. You probably don't want to hear it.

Last edited by HJam72; 09-21-2004 at 08:48 PM.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote