View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004   #16
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
He cant climb the depth chart because the Chiefs never really wanted him in the first place. Remember that the only reason they drafted him was so they could have insurance at the beginning of last season because Holmes was going to hold out until he got a big money deal....
Also I believe Holmes was coming off that hip injury, and the Chiefs were concerned about how he would perform and his durability thereafter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD
I've never heard of a high ankle sprain. Sounds very painful though!
Yeah I couldn't tell you much about it either, but it seems to be a nagging type of injury like the 'Turf Toe' that Walker suffered from last season.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote