View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004   #20
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I know turnovers are our biggest problem, thats a given. I'm just saying I'll like us to mix it up a little. I've been hearing how Palmer hasn't fully opened the playbook and this year he was. I like to see us open it up and see how explosive this offense can be, because right now with our defense strugleing our offense is probally going to have to carry more of the load.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote