View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004   #10
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4741 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBullTexan
IMO our defense is still evolving. However the coaches should share some of the blame because we have used nothing but the vanilla 4 man rush. Last night on MNF I saw the Iggles bring people from all over the field. Culpepper never got a read on where they were coming from. We should be incorporating more of that in our defensive schemes.
That's a good point and I have wondered the same thing the past couple weeks. My only guess is that having a rookie corner and a FS in transition does not allow us to send as many people as we'd like, especially DB's. On the other hand, I think at least a couple times a game, say in the offense's territory, send the cavalry in on an obvious passing situation to get a big loss or possibly force a turnover.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote