View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004   #16
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101586 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

The Person who needs to go is Palmer and Capers philosiphy. Think about it if all they were going to do was run the ball, why did they draft a quarterback #1 and then a wr in the 2nd in the first years draft. Then Draft another wr #3 ovrl. I like DD alot, but hes not a workhorse type back, hes to small and hasn't proven he can stay healthy for a whole season yet. He has solidified the rb position though. So we can run and pass that makes us a 2 dimensional and balanced offense, but our coaching staff leaves us one dimensional by taking out the passing game, a job that should be left up to the opposing defense. That leaves the opposing defense stacking up against the run resulting in fewer YPC and a higher chance of turnovers. Successful coaches don't force a team to fit their philosiphy. They change their philosiphy to fit the talent and strength of the team. Carr is the guy and hes playing real well. Hes only 2 games into his 3rd year so its to soon to dismiss him already. Plus he has shown significant improvement, just wait til the end of the year. I have a feeling hes going to breakout.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote