View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004   #14
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle-O-Bud
What if I tell you that the coaches predictability is is causing all these turnovers?
I would then ask you to back that up also, along with your previous statement. Backing up the statement "33 carries sets up a QB to fail" with the crafty, whiz of a comeback "the coaches predictability is causing all the turnovers" is like trying to cover up the smell of dog **** with another scoop of dog ****. I'm not trying to be rude, I just want to know how you're coming up with this stuff.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote