View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004   #13
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle-O-Bud
If you hand the ball 33 times to your running back, your setting up the QB to fail . I think Carr would like to get out of Palmers system too.
Care to provide us with something to back that up?

Quote:
I would like to see Carr on a west coast offense. Palmer's offense looks like its suffering from severe form of constapation. It's so hard to get anything done.
Especially when you turn the ball over 7 times. I guess it is the coaches fault for not ordering super tackified footballs.

Last edited by JDizzle; 09-21-2004 at 12:48 PM.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote