View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree nun with your assement of the offense & this coming draft look at a premium DT to upgrade pressure on the QB. However I think we have the talent to compete now its just that they are still adjusting to each other, the system and Walker & Payne are not 100% back from last seasons injurys. I thought all along it would take them until mid sesaon to jell, unfortunatly the offense has not capitalized but instead capitalized upon :pickle:
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote