View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004   #6
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Texan
I wonder how DJ Renteria looked in minicamp? He's a guy from New Mexico signed as a free agent who has played both nose tackle and DE who was expected to go in the draft. His profile at NFL.com sounds pretty good.
This is something I've been thinking a lot about lately too. I'm really curious if this guy has a chance of making the team this year because he looks (to my admittedly fan-based eyes) to be the kind of UDFA who could turn out to be a find.