Thread: The end of DD?
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #18
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
HOLLINGS IS A BUST PURE AND SIMPLE AND THEY KNOW THAT.
Yeah, I can see how they can call Hollings a bust after he has 41 rushing attempts in his carrer. So by you standards, Julius Jones is already a bust??? And lets not forget Willis McGahee didnt even touch the ball his rookie year so he must be a bust, too??? Bring more of an agrument when you call someone a bust so I can see why you think that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
I think what has happened is that DOM and company decided that DD was so great they were going to change their blocking scheme for him, because he was going to become the total focus of our game plan.
Your understanding is wrong. I have heard Capers plenty of times when he has said that the reason he switch to a zone blocking scheme was because the Broncos and the Ravens are so effective with it and he has always admired the Broncos. Not once have I heard him say that the switch to a zone blocking scheme for DD....I have told you this in number of posts...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote