Thread: No Fun League?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004   #8
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

To me this is saying you can't pump up the home crowd. Well that sucks because if it wasn't for the crowd the NFL wouldn't be what it is today. This is the way the players get to interact with the fans during the games. I can understand the endzone celebration, although I don't like that rule either, but something that happens before a play even happens is ridiculous.

I wonder if they would allow it if the player made the celebration on the sidelines. To me that would be a nice compensation.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote