Thread: Wells
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #14
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Does anyone else find it odd that Davis is tied with Torry Holt for 3rd on the NFL receptions list with 16 and Andre Johnson, Jabar Gaffney, and Corey Bradford have a COMBINED 18 and that Roy Williams, Larry Fitzgarald and Peter Warrick have more catches then AJ????
No, because Carr is dumping the ball to Davis on so many of the passes. Is he really being pressured that much? I don't know. I didn't think so yesterday and I have a hard time believing that those wide-outs aren't getting open, especially AJ. I wonder how Davis would do at pass blocking to give Carr more time to throw. Maybe that's a bad idea, though. I don't know.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote