Thread: The end of DD?
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #8
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75355 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddy
It not like he's carring it wrong. I watch him, most of the
time he tucks under both arms when he gets tackled.
Maybe I'm watching too critically after those first three fumbles. I wonder if some are right about him being worn out. Some are sayig that other teams are loading up in the box and making it harder on him, while Carr is still not getting deep passes, most of the time. When Carr does throw, he is dumping it off to Davis, who just gets more worn down. I do think some of that could be helped out, though, by using another back more often to give Davis more rest during the game. Is it Carr's fault that he winds up dumping it to Davis? I guess, but if the opponent is blitzing so much, why aren't we passing to the tight end more, also? I still say that fumbles, of course, are inexcusable. 25 men in the box would still not make fumbles OK, but I'm sure that Davis is totally aware of that.

I'm not real good about watching what the other team's defense is doing.

Last edited by HJam72; 09-20-2004 at 04:44 PM.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote