Thread: Texans 0-3
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #13
done88
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
I didn't get to watch yesterday's game, but I watched last weeks game. I saw the highlights from last nights game on the news and heard Carr was sacked five times. I have been thinking about the last two weeks all day, and something is not right. For Carr to be hurried and sacked like he has against the CHARGERS and LIONS, something is wrong. And on the defensive side of the ball with the players we have, we should me making some stops and getting to the QB more. We should be 2-0 right now. I am starting to believe that the coaching is the problem. I am not saying our record is 100% fault of the coaches, but I am starting to think they are a big factor for our 0-2 record.
FIVE SACKS BY THE O-LINE. Well now we know why they did not throw down field. That is terriable. The O-line should be ashmed. Our d-line had a good pass rush in the first half, but in the second half they simply stood around and watched Joey tear them apart. There half time adjustments were plain BAD. I'm not giving up on them yet just letting off a little steam as things are going to get worse before they get better.