Thread: In Summary
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #6
Meloy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 Meloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVP

I was so disgusted after the game, I waited until now. Let's see, Roy Williams is allowed to use height & speed to go get a ball,but not our guys who are over 6'1"? Our Oline was constantly pushed around. A lot of poor tackling with one "going for the head" of a receiver by Glenn I believe. I did not look at stats in today's paper but I certainly was not impressed by Wells. On 610 today, Carr said Detroit was sitting back in zones and he could not go deep. Ok, so 14 future games & all the other guys do is sit back in zones? We have got players with credentials to knock the Dline on theirbutts, recievers to jet past corners/safeties with a QB to "cannon arm" it to them, Gafney, Miller/Breuner to open the middle or fill in a short side line route if Bradford/Johnson go deep, Dline to tie up running game & just maybe get a qb pressure and Wong/Babin/Peek to get maybe 3 sacks a game between them. So what in Hades is going on? We got so many yellow flags I started looking for Lance Armstrong to donate his jacket to the refs! I am still on board but let's go!

I know we have new players & rooks, but for crying out,Walker,Smith,Mckinney,Todd Wade,Glenn,Coleman,Brown,Breuner, Miller,Bradford,Wong,Foreman AIN"T ROOKS!!
Meloy is offline   Reply With Quote