View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #13
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm pretty sure from what I have seen the past two games, that the Texans will have a strong second half of the season. We are stumbling all over the place right now, our offense is getting yards but turnovers and the lack of pass protection has not helped us score points. Defensively I think our secondary will play better as Marcus Coleman and Dunta Robinson get more experience every week. We have to get some pressure from the middle. I think Robaire Smith will play better and Jason Babin has shown a lot of promise. Therefore as the season goes along our players will play better. I'm extremely dissapointed the way we've played, but we still could've won both these games. We're not clicking yet, and when we do watch out! David Carr arguably had one of his best games of his young career yesterday. He made some outstanding plays yesterdays that showed me that he's a special player. I'm not worried about DD, players go through a rough stretch every season where it seems like they do everything wrong. To that I say, it's better to get all the bad stuff out of the way early. The only thing I have a problem with is the play callling, sometimes it seems they play too conservatively. We saw what can happen when DC throws it deep to AJ, and with the new emphasis on illegal contact, we should be throwing it deep more than we have done. All in all, it's been a dissapointing start to the season but like Michael Jordan said, it's not how you start it's how you finish. Hopefully we'll finish better than we've started.