Thread: the Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #6
Lucky

Rep Power: 100513 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB
...The 2 point conversion missed pass by Gaffney was thrown behind him. I lost count of how many shoe lace passes Carr made to his Wide Receivers in the flats. The guy has an accuracy problem. He makes about 2-3 good passes and then misses his mark on the next one. He needs to get way better than that to carry this team.
The 2 point conversion pass hit both of Gaffneys hands.

The answer to the number of low throws on the quick out is 2 (And I didn't even need to take off my shoes).

Carr makes 2 or 3 good passes them misses the mark? So he should be between 67% - 75% completions? You're right, he's at 71.2%! That would be an NFL record if he finished at that rate, but you're right - it wouldn't and hasn't been good enough to carry this team.