View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I see how we drastically improved on the offensive line giving up sacks but being very inconsistent with alot of holding and false start penalties. There was a time when we would move in scoring range but then move right back out of it. I think this will improve as the unit now will have been with each other two years in a row with the exception of Wade.

We werent so bad offensively considering the defenses we played this year (Titans twice, New England, Miami, Carolina). Overall I see our 3rd down conversions need to really improve this year.

Defensively we look like we need work but I think being healthy was a major part of that. The stat that stands out is the sack #. Too low considering the veteran athletes we have on defense. I am sure with the additions we have made to the defense this will turnaround.

I wonder where we are as far as defensive turnovers go.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote