Thread: Texans 0-3
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #8
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't get to watch yesterday's game, but I watched last weeks game. I saw the highlights from last nights game on the news and heard Carr was sacked five times. I have been thinking about the last two weeks all day, and something is not right. For Carr to be hurried and sacked like he has against the CHARGERS and LIONS, something is wrong. And on the defensive side of the ball with the players we have, we should me making some stops and getting to the QB more. We should be 2-0 right now. I am starting to believe that the coaching is the problem. I am not saying our record is 100% fault of the coaches, but I am starting to think they are a big factor for our 0-2 record.