Thread: the Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #4
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB
What are you talking about? It kept us from gaining just a few more yards to get into field goal range. What about yesterday? The 2 point conversion missed pass by Gaffney was thrown behind him. I lost count of how many shoe lace passes Carr made to his Wide Receivers in the flats. The guy has an accuracy problem. He makes about 2-3 good passes and then misses his mark on the next one. He needs to get way better than that to carry this team.
Carr did make some bad passes, but the original poster said he was more worried about Carr's 3 INT's than DD's four turnovers. I'm more worried about the four fumbles. Tell me MLB, what was more costly, Carr's pick at halftime or DD fumbling on the 15 late in the 4th?