View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #6
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

the big problem i see is that DD is 10th right now in receiving yards in the nfl and tied for 3rd in receptions. i dunno about yall but that's not exactly the passing game that i think we should be relying on. in the next few games, we need to find a way to run several plays without a backfield. carr needs to learn to go through his progressions instead of dumping to DD when he gets scared. we have 3 passing plays ... deep to aj/bradford, quick lateral to aj/bradford/dd, and a dump to dd ... that's not going to cut it.