Thread: In Summary
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #5
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I agree.

My only question is. Is it the playcalling or the reads that Carr is getting or is it the OL isn't giving him enough time? DD is our leading receiver? AJ and Bradford disappear for stretches when I am not sure if they are even in the game. (and I meant that as no balls are thrown their way).

Our nickle defense is HORRIBLE. That is what kills me.. Our nickle defense reminds me of the ones that are on the Video games .. just horrible.
The pass protection was bad. It needs to improve drastically. Our third down D was terrible. I saw that Dunta couldn't cover Hakim man to man, because he simply couldn't keep up with him coming across the field. I saw Sharper get juked out of his shoes for a first down. I have yet to see our safeties make a play. I would have liked to have seen Coleman put a hit on Williams during that first TD. He gave him a love tap. As a safety you need to make those guys remember you by leveling them.