Thread: Reality Check
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #5
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 374 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't notice any players or coach's on the sidelines yesterday laughing or acting odd...I did hear Bill Parcells press conference after the Cowboys game yesterday and a reporter asked him about the interceptions and penalities.

He said blame the players 100%, that you can't coach that and that's on the players. I think that's true. I feel the Texans lost yesterday because of turnovers and poor defense in spots.

Certainly that is correctable and I expect nobody knows that more than the coaches and players. They definitely have to step it up. They are in a really tough division and I think it's obvious they aren't favorites in the division but I think they are much better than what they've shown so far.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote