Thread: Texans 0-3
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #3
Playmaker
Veteran

Rep Power: 244 Playmaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not concentrating so much with a win or a loss next game. I'm just looking for the previous errors being corrected next game.

If DD doesn't have one fumble, has a great day running and not be timid, but we still lose...I'll take it...for now. I have a little more patience with this team as they are still growing up and sometimes baby steps are required.

That said, a friggin' win would be nice also.

If we would have played sound fundemental football the last 2 games and still lost, I can live with that...someone has to lose the game...but what burns me (and I think others) is that we're losing because of what WE are doing wrong, not so much of what the other teams are doing right.

I know we should give credit to the Chargers and the Lions for them outplaying us, but as a typical homer fan, I worry about my team and give insincere credit to other teams.
Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote