View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004   #35
TexanAggie
Rookie

It is killing me that we cannot stop a team with 3rd & 14 , They are eating us up. Where is our coverage..

What is up with Marcus Coleman you move to SS and you cant tackle anymore? I saw several plays the he tried to tackle like Matt Stevens, HEY LETS ask Matt how his tackling worked for him, oh wait no longer here...

I understand that Capers wants to establish the run but come one when it is 2 and 13 why not play action and dump it off to a te or those 3 stud WR's we have oh wait my mistake 4 wr's.... Everytime we ran DD was running for his life with DT's in the back field, but i guess thats not too hard when they know 1 and 2nd down it will be a run... ....

It is amazing when we had to pass we did and moved it down the field.. Their was too much pressure put on DD to have a running game. I think Capers needs to look for another O coordinator, Palmer is soft and weak without a killer instact. It is obvious with the play calling. I jsut dont understand we have 4 really good Wr's why not make them work and I dont want the Texans to wear out DD like the Oilers did with Earl....

I did see some really good play. Babin seemed to be everywhere and that is super, I didnt see the lions test our rookie CB much either.

I know one thing the TEXANS better start winning or I will have to buy season tickets again next yr..........
TexanAggie is offline   Reply With Quote