View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #29
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonLionsFan
A questionable ruffing the passer call where the olineman pushed the Lion into Carr (2nd quarter?)
I think the one you're referring to is the blow to the head. Anytime a defensive players hands/feet/etc hit the QBs head the refs always call it. There were quite a few roughing the QB calls that hardly lived up to the 'roughing' it implies. Take a look at the Bucs/Seahawks game. There was another blow to the head call too, but I can't recall what game it was. I want to say the Jags/Broncos.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote