View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004   #23
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Vinny, when a quality NFL offense is put around Carr, I'm sure you'll see some conversions. Heck, even TDs. Maybe this season, that's what I'm thinking.
I do too and I think aj. does also. I think he was just referring to those posts earlier that compared Carr to Manning (and like it or not, right now, he just does not compare with true franchise QB's based on production). Frankly, I wish to give him a clean slate of sorts. He has been a bit handicapped to date and we now have a NFL line that will give both running game and our passing game a chance. We roll in to camp with RBís we feel good about, upgraded our TEís and will not line up a journeyman at any starting position. I just feel that if he played better (like a franchise QB) last year we would have beaten a couple of more teams. Carr has nearly 30 NFL starts. This is his 3rd NFL camp. I look for big things this year.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote