View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #28
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

No the lions arent better than I thought they were.. cause I thought they were about on par with us.. with the Lions having the POTENTIAL to be the better offensive.. and us having the veteran defense.

Unfortunatly yall have something we dont.. I dont know if its coaching, or heart, or what.. but yall looked like we looked the last two seasons.

The good news is we no longer look like an expansion team! the bad news is that instead of coming into the league looking like the Patriots, we came into it looking like the Cardinals. We look like a team used to losing :P.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote