View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #22
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
I really dont want Hollings to catch better because I feel that Davis' ability to catch hinders the offense. If Davis couldnt catch, do you think that the Texans would have used the 11 receptions Davis got today and gone deep a couple of times with them??? And the keyword that you used when describing the fumbling problems was had and has. Even though I dont think that you can say had with Hollings, but I dont think it is as much of a problem...

And the offensive line last year was a middle of the pack o-line and wasnt that bad...

If Davis couldn't catch, Carr would've been sacked about 8 times today, because heaven knows he wasn't looking downfield.

I see nothing to lose by starting Hollings next week. We're not favored, and KC will come out ready to kill us after what's been going on up there. What's the concern--he'll fumble a lot? Like that's not already happening? Start him, give him the first quarter to see what he can do, and if it's not working, work Davis back into the game. No big deal for an 0-2 team on the road.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote